Friday, September 9, 2011

IT B1A4! prt4.


LAST MEMBER TEASER IS GONGCHAN!
OKAY SO WHILE ANALYZING THE TEASER *LOL!
I NOTICED ALOT OF THINGS! B|

I'll stop writing in caps now LOL! Okay, so first of all. That sweater/jumper Gongchan is wearing, is what Youngwon (Dalmatian) wears in one of the episodes for their Japanese reality show! So yeah, when I see this photo I immediately think of Youngwon hahah. Sorry Gongchan but Youngwon is of higher ranking than you.

Secondly, the perm. ROFLMAO! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO CHANGE YOUR DOG HABIT GONGCHAN! But seriously, just like Jinyoung's teaser, Gongchan's teaser tells us more about him. Whatever it is he has to sniff it, and thats why the members call him a dog. YOU ARE A PUPPY INDEED B|

But the only thing I don't fancy about this teaser is his pants.... =.= it looks like a skirt for me. 
END OF DISCUSSION.

&&&&&&&&&&&&
Before I forget and blog crazy about the music video teaser
I'll show you guys the album's poster . ROFL

.... what can I say? IT'S A B1A4 SANDWICH B|
GUYS LET ME JOIN! PREFERABLY THAT PLACE WHERE CNU IS B|
everything looks good like GLORIOUSLY!
but one complaint. 
is Jinyoung wearing tights? cause it's absolutely horrible. END OF DISCUSSION. LIKE SERIOUSLY! the boy is skinny enough and you stylist put him in tights. ahuhuhuhu. plus. Jinyoung why you so stoner while everyone else is like making silly faces? ROFL/I get it, trying to keep your leader image? Well you pretty much killed that image in BABA ep7. ROFLMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment