Friday, September 16, 2011

IT B1A4! prt7.

OKAY NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE "IT B1A4" SONG REVIEW!
-i am totally biased and this review is really meaningless TROLOLOL!-

BEAUTIFUL TARGET;
Okay, honestly speaking the first time I heard this (leaked ver.) I was like "What this doesn't sound like them at all..." But SURPRISE SURPRISE I AM NOW HOOKED! LOL. Seriously, the song is fun and lively, just like "O.K." but you really can't help but feel that the song was influenced by the Jamaican style (beggar-co). The song gets up to a slow start but then develops into a more uplifting mood and then you find yourself dancing along LOL! Sandeul's voice is so WOW in this song, and Baro's rap ROFL "robin hood" very playful there boy. OVERALL "BEATIFUL TARGET" IS A SONG THAT WILL GROW ON YOU! (Y)

MY LOVE;
The song which is composed by Oneway's Chance! WHOOP WHOOP! This song is also great and catchy. Problem, LOL this would only apply to me but hey. When they sing "LO- LO-LO-LO-VE" I can't help but think that they are saying "HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO VY-Y" ROFLMAO <_> Yeah. But other than that another wonderous track composed by ONEWAY'S CHANCE! *applause* The boys vocals are also very calming (to me), especially when they sing "SHOOTING STAR....SHINING LIGHT MY ONLY LOVE" Yeah, see I told you I was incredibly biased. TROLOL

CHU CHU CHU;
Like Danica says, this song has a jazz/RNB vibe to it, and I kinda agree. Not a huge fan of their engrish here LOL especially when they sing "MY ONLY HOME.. IT IS YOU" yeah doesn't really make sense LOL! BUT like ASDFGHJKL CNU's singing is so glorious here! Okay I knew he was a vocal and rapper of the group. But seriously his voice is so calming here compared to Jinyoung's. <_> IKR! I chose CNU over Jinyoung in this song. Yes, the song does suit Jinyoung high pitched singing here but, I feel that he is straining his voice too much :\

WONDER TONIGHT;
IT'S THE WONDER CHILD OF JINYOUNG'S CREATIVITY! This does resemble "Bling Girl" in some ways but it does have it's own twist. It is extremely catching and I have to say. Just like "Bling Girl" this might also be my favorite song from the album LOL! *Jinyoung's compositions are great okay?* Once again, the only problem I have is their engrish... PLEASE HIRE ME! I WILL BE THEIR ENGLISH TUTOR B|

FOOOOL;
It's a unique song LOL! yeah I like the part where they raise their voices to make it high pitched. HEHE. Once again, the song is extremely catchy and does show a different side of B1A4 to the audience.


APPLAUSE TO B1A4 FOR RELEASING YET ANOTHER CATCHY ALBUM! I SEE GREAT POTENTIAL FROM YOUR 5 BOYS! LET'S FLY B1A4!

No comments:

Post a Comment