Thursday, October 6, 2011

IT B1A4! prt.9

I AM A HAPPY BANA(NA)!

After along 3 weeks worth of waiting, my copy of the "IT B1A4" album finally arrived! LOOL if you seriously don't know why I'm so happy, go ask Danica because for the past few days, all I've been doing was complain to her about how slow to was taking to arrive orz. 

So happy this album is so huge! and the 100 page photo book is so glorious! OMFG Jinyoung looks absolutely GORGEOUS! The hair, the face and the shirt! though it made him look so damn skinny :\ CNU. this man OMFG from the Let's Fly days to now he looks WAY BETTER! but looks of course are just a bonus ;D Sandeul. apparently he is allergic to cats so I don't know why he was cuddling so close to one in the photo book .__. Baro, looks GREAT without a fringe, I don't get why he's so insecure about it LOL!

Anyways apart from the album alone, I also got the CNU LET'S FLY (BLACK THEME) CARD. you don't understand how pissed I am. I was part of the unlucky batch of 20K who got the defective album so I got the wrong card. I get that, but what I don't understand is that people that ordered the same time as me got two cards with their albums. One of them being the "IT B1A4" cards and the other being a "LET'S FLY" card. LIKE SERIOUSLY MAN WHY DON'T I HAVE TWO CARDS? I WOULD BE SATISFIED WITH TWO CARDS (PREFERABLY JINYOUNG) BUT NO! I GOT CNU *cries in corner*

Korean albums hate me. I can never get a photo card of my bias. The closest person to my bias was Eunhyuk's card from the "PERFECTION" album. But that card was like a selca and it's extremely fuzzy ;A;

The poster that came along with the album is pretty cool LOL! It's placed just above my head *B1A4 (Jinyoung) dreams bebe B|* too bad I expected too much from it thinking that it would be at least bigger than the Let's Fly poster. It's the same size but just turned 90 degrees clockwise. LOL *I have 4 other posters to stick up.. I wonder where I'll put those..*


&just for Nhi, you will see my collection GROW! 8D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOOK AT ALL THE JINDEUL MOMENTS IN THEIR NEWEST VERSION OF THE "BEAUTIFUL TARGET" MV! JOOM JOOM VERSION B| FUDGEYEAH.

*LOLS yeah I'd probably be Sandeul in those gifs*
GOODNIGHT LOVELIES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On other notes: Today is proudly declared "Steve Jobs Day",
 3 Apples that changed the world: the one Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head & the one that Steve built.
may you rest in peace
the whole human population gives you our thanks for the revolution you have started

No comments:

Post a Comment