Saturday, July 11, 2015

SYD DAY8; last morning.

literally functioning through the day on 5hours of sleep.

woke up and left the house at 8am. got to the airport and i got lost tbh. hahaha fml airport security scares the shit out of me even when i know i don't carry drugs =.= only drugs i had were antacid tablets and panadol (Y) //such a sick child i am.

so i got to the airport around 10am for my flight at 11.45am. had krispy kreme donuts and a cappuccino for breakfast then wandered around the airport like some loner cause i didn't know where my gate was. i feel like i'll be the first to die when zombies attack the world.

okay to i arrived at my gate like 10 mins early, then the flight is delayed for like idk 40mins cause of engine maintenance and the couple in front of me (in line) kept literally jumping each other. THEY SO THIRSTY I MEAN HELLO WE IN PUBLIC THERE WERE LITTLE KIDS IN FRONT OF YOU. got on the plane and wahlah. i'm seated in the middle again =.=

i fell asleep straight after the plane lifted off. kept bumping elbows with my seat mates and fml again with being seated in front of kids... they kept kicking my chair.

landed like an hour later in brisbane and was welcomed with 20 distress miscalls from my parents cause they thought i died. caught the train home and got lost around south bank cause i literally never catch the train. I was also in a massive black coat cause sydney was damn cold but brisbane was blazing.

SYDNEY TRAINS ARE ACTUALLY SO MUCH BETTER THAN BRISBANE SERIOUS WTF. they have changeable seats and then there's brisbane with their stationary seats urgh i ended up sitting backwards cause i forgot which direction the train was travelling in... i didn't want to move either. what is public transport when you have luggage honestly. was judged so hard cause i still had my scarf on when it was hot... i didn't have any more space in my bags /was able to take my coat off though so thats better i guess.

Got home. unpacked and just slept i was so drained and tired fml. seating concerts for me now i don't think i can survive mosh concerts if i'm not vip.

No comments:

Post a Comment