Wednesday, September 7, 2011

IT B1A4! prt2.

It's the 7th of September, do you guys know what that means? IT'S CNU'S TEASER TIME!

God, I know I hated your "samurai" hair ponytail in the O.K period but here. OMFG UMF HAIR CNU WHERE WERE YOU HIDING?! Like seriously, this hair style is WAY better than O.K period by far! It says "I'm a man" but in his own unique style. ROFLMAO!

Once again, colour palette is really bright (Y)... I have a feeling the man colour of the album is red ROFLMAO! "Let's Fly" was pink so "It B1A4" will be red. 

There's really nothing else for me to say... BUT DON'T YOU WORRY! Sandeul's teaser will be released tomorrow plus, most of my tests would be other by then and I'm free to blog.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing else for me to blog about CNU's teaser doesn't mean I have nothing else to blog about ROFL!


Okay, the song? It's okay ROFLMAO! but all I'm interested in way Jinyoung's fingers.. THEY ARE EXTREMELY PRETTY TO ME OKAY? Call me weird, I don't care cause I'll still think they're pretty.
And, did you hear his voice HAHAH! not the chorus bit though... yeah that sounds weird to me, Baro sounds great in the chorus though. So it's like around the 2:10 mark which I absolutely love. HAHA but when he hits the extremely high notes.. ugh it's high enough to be a girl's voice in my opinion ROFL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I actually want my hair this colour ^.
But no... so many people have disagreed to it and said I should just go back to brown.
ahuhuhuhu I liked my hair when it was red though :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment