Tuesday, September 6, 2011

IT B1A4! prt1.

I might as well do something to prepare myself for the boys' comeback stage; so here I am!

Baro... What happened to the bad boy rapper in the O.K period? ROFL. Well, there's really nothing to say about Baro (I AM TOTALLY JINYOUNG BIASED I KNOW!) but anyways, HE ISN'T WEARING A CAP! but too bad the paper crowns from Let's Fly, makes another appearance and covers his hair. 

Leopard prints look absolutely AMAZING AMAZING on Baro, like seriously it suits him so well! Also the prints add a sense of playful-ness to the teaser, and added with his "pouty" facial expression, it's as if he is setting up a trap for fans. PLAYFUL AND KINKY! ROFLMAO. (idk what I'm saying. honest)

Once again the colour palette of white, red and black really brings the teaser to life. It's bold and seemingly sensual(?) in some ways. I've also come to notice this trend of the "many" items concept. Like in Jinyoung's teaser, he had the multiple watches around his neck. Well Baro here has multiple skeletons on his crown. I swear it's skeletons, correct me if I'm wrong.

Overall, B1A4 doesn't fail to disappoint and I love this teaser aswell. Not as much as Jinyoung's teaser though. ROFL. Can't really blame me, Baro isn't really my top bias though he is part of my B1A4 OT3!

THEIR COMEBACK IS IN 10 MORE DAYS!
YOU GUYS READY FOR IT? CAUSE I AM B|

No comments:

Post a Comment