Monday, September 5, 2011

IT B1A4!

Okay, I said I would do this so I will.
B1A4's company has just recently released JINYOUNG's teaser picture for their up coming comeback on the 16th of September! The following members' teasers will be released on a daily basis, hopefully what happened to SJ with the "accidental" releases won't happen to B1A4 cause honestly what's the point of a teaser if it doesn't TEASE the audience and fellow fans. ROFL! Okay, let's start.

Jinyoung, Jinyoung, Jinyoung, my what a gorgeous boy you are. Let's start with the hair shall we? Hmm, I said I liked your light brown hair colour during the O.K period but I absolutely love this chocolate-ty dark brown! This new colour along with the shorter style cut gives off a mysterious and bad boy type aura, especially if accompanied by his sharp fox like eyes.

Although the his face give that type of aura, with concept clothes contradicts it. I mean what's up with the watches? ROFL but then the watches do complete the style as the shirt would be too plain without them. Talking about the shirt, the company definitely know what they're doing, allowing the fans to see his collarbone and shoulders. This is a major part in this teaser. The shoulders actually TEASE you. ROFLMAO! and to add on about watches. LOOK AT THOSE TWO DORAMONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE IMAGE! ROFLMAO! I knew for a fact that Jinyoung liked Doraemon, but for them to incorporate this into a photo... MY DORAEMON COLLECTION JUST GOT MORE VALUABLE!

Now for the back drop. Some might think it's "plain" (actually no ones thinks that.) but look how effectively the white background is with the red couch and his blue shirt. The teaser is vibrant, alluring and easy to look at, especially since it doesn't hurt your eyes!

The teaser was great in capturing his feline looks, especially since the lighting wasn't hard. Like in Block B's "New Kids on the Block". Seriously I hated the photo book that came along with the album because you could see how thick their makeup was... it was not a pretty sight =.= (THAT'S WHY THERE'S PHOTOSHOP PEOPLE!)

Overall teaser is absolutely great! It's nice how they incorporated some facts about Jinyoung. (e.g. He thinks he looks good in red, red is his favourite colour and his love for Doraemon.) I'll be looking forward to the other member's teasers, and I might also do this again depending of how much I can talk about it LOL!

I'll be looking forward to the new album! ^^
don't be surprised if you see me purchasing it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment