Wednesday, August 22, 2012

dear my little cupcake.


Okay, so today was a very eventful one at that! :D
The day started off with me catching the early 100 *for the first time in weeks!*, getting rejected after I offered some middle aged man a seat and then skipping off to school. Got to school and came face to face with a so called "cupcake". Sat down at one of the benches and started to work on the legal assignment.

IT WAS SO LONELY. I called everyone and no one replied to me. &they only called back when Jess came 'round and met up with me. No one has a clue about the second issue for legal, and it's due next week; WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO? Like even half of the class hasn't even started....

Okay, so the most eventful time was mathsC. I was focusing like I would always do, until I finished the required exercise. After that it was a full on d&m session with Tina. I found out so much crap and it's left me spazzing for the rest of the day, even till now. It all started because of a retarded dream that involved "cupcake" and tina. What is wrong with me? Too many fanfics? I think so.

Anyways. After school, we continued this d&m session while walking to the bus stop and apparently I looked like a massive tomato =.=. Even I could feel myself heating up, it didn't feel good cause I was like eternally freaking out. Came home and continued talking to tina, did some DIY project planing and some online shopping. Continued to a group call with ANTHONY_AZN NERD LOOOOLZ

My feels, no words can possibly describe my feels for these boys atm. OMFG Baro that 2-timer, Jinyoung you halbae detective, and I didn't really notice the others since I've been spazzing about Jinyoung and I only remember Baro because of the ending LOL! 
*buying the limited albums OHYEAH!*

No comments:

Post a Comment