Sunday, August 26, 2012

miff.


so today, I woke up early for a Sunday morning, did my daily routine and headed off to school for the Music and International Food Festival!~ 

My mum was planning to drop me off at laserforce so I'd walk to school.... I said it was too far away, so she got lost while trying to drive to southbank. Drops me off somewhere at Griffith Uni. I had to run all the way to school, just to make Vicky's performance, but unfortunately, I made it, but she was in PAC, & I thought it'd be rude to enter like halfway through the performance so I stayed outside watching everyone else's performances. :(

Watched Ceclia's and Ivan's flute performance outside J Block and chatted with Badminton buddies!~ Caught up with other friends and pretty much bummed around till Vicky and Megan showed up. BOUGHT SOME NACHOS :Q_ and Jess, James, Jacky and Mark decided to show their faces. They left soon after finishing their food, said our farewells as their trudged off to SLQ. 
le nachos.

After nachos, I tried SPIDERS for the first time! (spiders: ice-cream &soft drinks together) It was, an unique experience to say at least. LOL I didn't really enjoy it.. too creamy for me; BUT it was so fun pouring everyone's drink since the foam thing was like never-ending :Q_______________ Then "he" showed up. OMFG up-close and counter much? *U* I touched his hand~ *creeper much?* but honestly OMFG HIS EYES ARE SO PRETTY~ *U*

Anyways, stayed up at the J block stairs and watched the Big Band's performance. THE SAXOPHONE PLAYERS ARE REALLY GOOD! (Y) Esp the yr12 guy who got like heaps of the solos. Too bad where we happened to be sitting was like leaf infested? the seating was just really uncomfortable. BUT AT LEAST WE WEREN'T IN THE SUN *O* After they finish, we walked off to P block to watch the cheerleaders. They were like little rabbits jumping everywhere! &then you see Tina LOL. Then it was time for the final performances in PAC. GOLD COIN DONATION TO ENTER BRO! The boy's vocal group, was surprisingly really good, and HOLY SHIZ THE STRING QUARTET! THEY WERE SO AWESOME! Percussion students began to play, and in one of the songs, I kinda fell asleep.. KINDA! Left after their performance, really awkward since the door made such a massive sound when we opened it... Walked outside and James and Jacky decided to show up. Oh and Jess Ly too. TOO BAD I HAD TO LEAVE AT THAT EXACT MOMENT FOR A TUTOR SESSION I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO. :(

Overall, today was a very good day! I should go to these school events more often LOL! It was fun &my mood is still relatively high with thanks to someone. 
Note; Vicky is forever shy, even when I made her buy the spiders from him she shied away and I had to stand up so we would finally get served. tsk


KYUNGSOO YOU LITTLE ADORABLE PIECE OF FLUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment