Friday, October 19, 2012

a girl's best friend

Sorry for being non-existent for the past few months, I tend to be like that when finals and holidays come around the corner. Apparently, from the description of my friends, I "disappear" off the face of the earth when the holidays come 'round. LOL.

Well today was a pretty average school day. Apart from the fact that Josh, Kallum and I thought up of a new remix medley thing LOL (Josh did most of the singing and thinking, we just said it sounded good ROFLMAO). Had badminton training and now I think we've been pushed down to C team :'( Oh wells, games are easier to play then! :D

Left training early with Jess, Danica and Tina and walked around city clothes shopping. I felt so out of place LOL. freaking everyone else was in full sports uniform while I only had the shorts on with the normal white blouse *I'm too lazy to change* then I left them to meet up with Linh and Laura. Walked around ally/paper scissors area looking like a retard when the others were in ICE. I need to know my shops better =.="

Spent a couple of minutes snooping around the store with Linh, hid from Tiff and Sol and heard Laura complain about her non-existent fat. One note; Laura cannot stand straight. Even if she's "standing straight" one of her shoulders dips and then the clothes she's wearing looks dipped and inevitably, she looks slanted...

Walked around city so more then bus-ed home. Had a massive d&m session on the bus explaining our groups past and present. Discussed possible plans for Laura's and then gossiped about others *HERHER* Got home at approx. 7pm. LITERALLY RAN HOME. Mum raged, ate spaghetti, watched glee, diss-ed Rachel's (Glee) facials when she's singing with mum, showered and here now blogging. Also attempting mathsC assignment, but really, it's too long and boring and everyone just copies off wikipedia anyway =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment