Saturday, October 20, 2012

tic toc

woke up amazingly early today, although I slept at like 2am I awoke at 7am. 5 hours of sleep bro! I still don't see how I'm awake atm. Did my daily morning procedures and stole some of my sister's breakfast before slumping on the couch to read my lovely manga!~ Then dresses and headed out for Inala. FREE DAY BRO. OMFG THE FAIRY FLOSS AND THE ANIMALS AND ROFLMAO THE FACE PAINT! &then at the balloons this extremely cute baby was like right infront of me and OMFG her giggles were so cute and OMFG I just wanted to pinch her chubby cheeks xD I played hide&seek with her until she left with her flower ballon LOL. Caught up with Linh while she was on her lunch break and "wrestle" as our first greeting of the year. Got told off by the balloon clown after. Overall it was a good day~

After spending about 4 hours or something there just playing around we went to uncle's and I spammed the medentry site trying to join my group. DIDN'T WORK CAUSE SOMEONE ACTIVATED THE GROUP AND ONCE YOU ACTIVATE YOU CAN'T JOIN T^T so yeah, now I'm sitting here in waiting for group members T^T Went home and ate some seedless watermelon. washed my clothes and ambushed my family guns with little water guns ROFLMAO. IT WAS FUN! Also, I've discovered that I'm really good at these shooting games. HEADSHOTS FTW! >:D

Now, I'm attempting the maths assignment again. ROFLMAO only problem is that I don't know what to type that would sound logical... Had a massive recollection time with John and talked with another John about my problems. I always happen to be good friends with Johns (Y).

roadblock. i'll stop this now. I've just booked myself for a emotional roller coaster ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment