Sunday, November 25, 2012

leader jin♥

From the O.K days, he was known as the pretty faced rocker boy that was obsessed with music compositions and he whom resembled Choi Minhwan of F.T. Island; Only Learnt Bad Things, gave lift to their wondrous vocals; Beautiful Target then showcased the very very feminine side of him, showing how skinny Jinyoung is compared to most boy idols, BUT the concept was incredibly cute either way; My Love, presented a more "mature", if that's how you'd call it, aspect of the boys to light; Baby I'm Sorry, brought out the party rocker out of him; Baby Good Night, gave him the name of a swoon-er, with his "love" bullets that cause girls to faint on the spot; AND FINALLY! Tried to Walk, words cannot describe his transformation in this.

At first, I saw him as a boy next door type of guy, but now... I COULD JUMP HIM SO BADLY RIGHT NOW! *as if I never wanted to jump him before <_>* 
incoming critisim, can't handle some opinions from a fellow BANA, them don't even bother reading; I like B1A4, but not to the point of worshiping them (a member maybe *JINYOUNG* but not all)


OKAY SO STARTING OFF WITH GONGCHAN! OMFG THIS BOY IS GORGEOUS! HE MAKES EVERYTHING LOOK SO GOOD WITH SO LITTLE EFFORT D: too bad he doesn't get many lines in the title song though, because we all know Gongchan can't sing!

BARO: wow, I'm actually surprised how well he could pull off the rainbow mash of hair. HAHA I think he looks better with dyed hair than when compared to his natural colour. Oh and wow, he's rapping has improved greatly! &the way his gaze works the camera... Great feels he gives off with them (Y)

SANDEUL: I hate his wardrobe. Not what he's wearing exactly, his clothes are FINE. But the way the clothes present him disappoints me. I never really saw Sandeul as short or technically stubby, but IDK this song just kinda highlights that he has "short" legs.Other than that his hilarious facials he pulls throughout the whole performance kinda distracts you from his "short" legs :D

CNU: I HATE HIS HAIR. END OF STORY. Even a korean buddy of mine agrees with me. To us, CNU is like Taeyang, we wouldn't say he's "ugly", but we would say that only one particular hair style would look best on him, obviously that this moment in time; that hairstyle hasn't been found. Now all the members say that CNU is the "dancing machine" within the group. I beg to differ.. It could just be my biased opinion, but I think Baro or Jinyoung is better at dancing then CNU... He's moves for all of his mini solo camera times consist of the same movements and facial expressions. I DO NOT LIKE HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS. I don't think CNU has nice eyes to be exact. Good facial expressions for me, start at the eyes. &CNU's expression... looks like he's always in pain. It kinda ruins the mood of the performance. I'M SORRY I GAVE SO MUCH SHIT TO CNU BUT THEIR MY OPINIONS AND THIS IS MY BLOG. BAD MOUTH ME ALL YOU WANT I STILL SUPPORT THEM.

JINYOUNG: Have I ever told you guys how much I love his face? I'm sure I have BUT OMFG HIS FACE. ESPECIALLY THE EYES! YOU COULD MELT IN THEM *O* But my only concern is his eyebags... they seem to be getting darker and darker every time I see them *AND I HARDLY SEE THEM NOW* Hopefully their getting enough sleep. So about the performance, no complaints, he got more lines (YEAHHHHH) and Jinyoung is actually pretty good at dancing in my opinion.. not the best but good, just his dancing posture seems abit to stiff and forced.. *HALBAE* Oh and WOW. Someone just had to bring to my attention, of the presence of his crotch throughout the whole perf. IT'S LIKE THERE AND NOW I CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON THE PERF; HENCE WHY THIS IS TAKING LIKE 30MINS TO BLOG ABOUT. SORRY BABEH ITS JUST THERE &I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BOUT YOU AND YOUR SKINNY JEANS.
  \(///*v*///)/

No comments:

Post a Comment