Saturday, February 2, 2013

tet 2013

First blog for the new year haha; like a month later... anyways. SO as you can already see, I went to tet today! It was.. awkward.. if I had to describe the event in one word, it'd be awkward. It was actually fun at first when I walked around with my family and met up with my cousins, but after meeting up with friends and doing nothing but walking around... *because the pussies couldn't decide on a ride* Met up with a lot of people, but most of the time they were with their other friends and I just felt awkward for stepping into their circle orz. I hardly ate any food as well! But at least Linh paid for my drink and bubble guns, and my aunty gave me a free jelly freebie thingy LOL.

HOWEVER, as Laura and I were walking towards the toilet area- because Laura can't control her bladder- we decided to take a shortcut behind a tent and never noticed how wet the ground was... we splashed in the mud and squealed all the way to the cubical. Spend around 20mins just trying to wash the dirt off our shoes and attempted to clean our feet. It was a horrible experience since we were standing at the door exposing retard selves to the population just because we stepped in the mud. =.= This is when we met up with the guys, they laughed at us, failed at the ball toss games, returned Brian's light saber, and finally, standing around the ticket boxes deciding which rides to take.

It took forever for them to decide, and after they decided I had to leave since my sisters wanted to go home. Wasted $5 on a ticket and now I'm waiting for my compensation =.= I'm pretty sure I'll just go with my cousins next year... It's so much more simpler and it's actually fun hanging out with my cousins; at least I don't have to walk for the whole time when I'm with them, I'd actually play games and go on the rides =.=

Sad but true, I found today really disappointing. BUT other than all that... I SAW THE CUTIE I'D USUALLY SEE ON THE BUS! BUT SINCE HE'S IN UNI NOW I HARDLY SEE HIM BUT OMFG EYE CONTACT <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment