Monday, March 31, 2014

12 starts to the shittiest of nights

Midday starts on Monday so I didn't have to wake up extremely early just to get through my morning routine and get to uni on time for my lecture. Woke up at 8, gave my dad my card so he can put some money into in. He won't let me touch my savings account until I am of age... After that I went through all of my morning routine whilst watching 'Running Man' episode 37. Got on the bus at 10.20 and then bought some green tea at "Bonsai Botanika" once I reached city.

Met up with a friend, Jess, after much effort as I couldn't see her in the food court. Chatted with her till it was time for my lecture and dragged her along with me as well. IT WAS SUCH A BORING LECTURE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY SHE STAYED FOR THAT LONG! Answered some review questions about attenuation after Anthony's failed attempt to put me on the spot. &left for the food court. Such an eventful morning-really.

Bummed at P block, for their unmetered net usage, with Raga till class came around. The prac lesson was the only productive thing I've done all day. We took x-rays of coins from varying distances and compared them after. Finishes at rapid speeds and left the room just as rapidly. Opened our lockers for our valuables when Anthony just happened to drown me and my prac book in water. Basically swiped my wet book all over his shirt and flapped it in the air all the way to the bus stop. Was described to be bickering like brother and sister by our prac group member- don't know if that's a good thing or not...

----

Now I'm sitting in one of the many waiting chairs at the "Lion's Club" because my parents decided that it was time to dine there. I originally refused as I was gonna spend my 'precious' time studying for radiation physics but NO. Was physically dragged here. They said it wouldn't take much time to eat and leave. But freaking no, I have to sit here and just wait cause I have no way of getting back home. We've waited for more than a bloody hour and still no food. I am so irritated at the moment it's not even funny.

shall edit and all later; batts are running low on power- 6.36pm

----

Shittiest service ever. Doesn't even deserve a fucking photo. Honestly, 40mins just for sauce to go with the steak and a salad. The steak was cold and dry by the time they finally brought it to the table, AND we had to pester them for it as well.
[I'm on my phone. I can't format shit on my phone.]
xciao, kmnguyn

No comments:

Post a Comment