Saturday, March 29, 2014

Oriental-SNYBNK

Early start to the day with a driving lesson at 9. I started off driving around my area- been doing that for around 2/3 of my hours, so I'm pretty strong with my turns there. However, dad suddenly decides that it's time for me to drive around Sherwood. HOLY CRAP! That place has such narrow roads and there are so many hills! But I wasn't alone, there were so many driving schools around the area; pretty sure I saw my cousin as well haha.

Finished at 12pm. &went to eat at maccas with my sisters after viet school. It was so packed... and damn. Australians need to learn how to eat maccas in moderation. After that it was basically home and then sleep. Woke up around 4 and then had some soup as an appetiser for our dinner at Sunnybank.

I drove to Sunnybank. You might not understand the stress of this but I. DROVE. TO. SUNNYBANK. &at night to boot. 1/10 hours done for my night hours! So we walked into "Oriental Corner"- we frequently go to this place for dinner since my parents are aiming to complete the menu. No, I joke, the place is cheap and the food is nice as well. Walked in and the waitress lead us around the whole place cause the place was packed. After we were seated, parents spent a long time deciding on what to eat as we have never tried anything from clay pot menu before. Ordered 2 clay pots and a fried rice dish for my sisters. This was about the time when I was getting bored, so I started to look around. I repeat- we've been to this place a lot so we are familiar with the people who work here. &There he was- the new employee. A hottie at that! Man I don't even know where to start to describe him. No, he wasn't Korean- I'm pretty sure he was Chinese; but damn did he look mighty fine in tan pants and the red shirt. He served us the clay pots- herherherh.


Food was relatively okay- so much rice though omfg. After eating I drove back home on the motorway. Everyone was overtaking me, but it's not like I was driving slowly on purpose. The car in front of me- open plate- was driving at like 70km/hr on a 90km/hr road. CMON. 

Also, this has just occurred to me. Everyone knows the '2048' game right? Well I do so much better with in the EXO and BTS versions. It's so weird idek man. But datum one of my friends has already finished the game- yes, this one is Korean so there was no surprise there hahaha.

----
BTS IN THAILAND PHOTOBOOK SCANS ARE ALL OVER TUMBLR. OH GOD JUNGKOOK IS NAKED IN WATER. TAEHYUNG LOOKS SMOKING AS PER NORM. AND DAYUM ALL I'M JUST WAITING FOR NOW IS FOR HIM TO PLAY THE SAXOPHONE. 


xciao, kmnguyn


No comments:

Post a Comment