Saturday, March 29, 2014

dance cart 2014

Firstly, I woke up EXTREMELY TIRED- literally looked like the walking dead (&I'm not even exaggerating), so I rushed to eat and get ready for work. It was extremely busy today. I don't think I'm getting paid enough anymore... The boss had ordered around 21 boxes full of stationary and other gift supplies so I was forced to cut open all the boxes and place the stock on the shelves. But that's as far as I went because my other boss was stuck with the end of the stick; he had to sort out the inventory. He said he'd teach me how to do inventory some other time because tomorrow was gonna be the big 21 million dollar draw- busy Fridays as people rush to get their tickets. He didn't even realise that he skipped out on lunch until the clock struck 3pm.

After work, I basically rushed home to freshen up before heading off to accompany my sisters to their dance performance. However, my aunty came over to use our sewing machine. We basically kicked her out of the house as mum drove us to maccas to eat before the concert. I WAS SO LONELY. Being at the age that I am, most of my friends no longer have siblings attending the school so I was lumped in with the mass of parents and babies. Got though the gates late, but I had still managed to get 4th row seating- which wasn't all that great to be honest. As the performers were gathering at the front, I decided to test out the settings of the video recorder- IT WAS NOT CHARGED. I had basically, brought a dead camcorder with me. It was actually pretty sad since my phone's camera isn't that great.



Just look at the placement of Hannah! What teacher in their right mind would put her behind a bunch of taller kids? She was in the 2nd row but the kid in front of her was aways in the way. I could only get a glimpse of her when they did the little jump/wave thing, and that was because the chick in front of her was a few seconds off.

Overall, the concert was lacking. The person controlling the sound system was absolutely horrible! The audio was so loud and I was literally shaking in my chair because of the bass, and the microphones won't constantly make the ringing noise in the speakers. Also, during one of the performances, the soundtrack suddenly turned off and then some song with "OH SHIT" in it played. Let me just emphasise that this was a primary school performance... yes, there were preschoolers in the mix as well. The halfway point of the concert was definitely better, as the audio seemed more stable- or it could've just been the fact that I was deafened during the first half so I was accustomed to the second half.

Today, was VERY energy consuming, and I'm surprised that I'm not sleeping yet. I don't think I've done this much on a Friday since the start of university... Other than that. I'm proud of my sisters. They danced their best and showcased a great performance- even with some major difficulties.

------

On other topics... WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS SPECIAL PERFORMANCE UNTIL NOW?



Okay, firstly HOLY SHIT V IS SMOKING HOT! &OH GOD HOLD ME. THEY ARE IN UNIFORM! Yes, guys generally look way more appealing in uniform. I think the same goes for SNSD looking amaze balls in their suits for "Mr. Mr.". Also, to be completely honest. Jungkook is slowly creeping up on my bias list. That piece of jailbait channels Shinhwa so well- they all do! This performance as a whole was amaze balls!- Rapmon said 'niggas' and hardly anyone gave two shits about it hahhaha. Confirmed by  Hannah- my facial expression was like this when V started dancing/singing.



xciao, kmnguyn



No comments:

Post a Comment