Monday, June 22, 2015

THE MONTH OF JUNE/21

Greetings dear wandersヽ(´▽`)ノ
COUGHANHCOUGH

I realised that I have failed to stick to my goal of blogging every week. I'm sorry; uni life, especially this and last semester, took up a lot of my time and I'm just plain horrible at organising my time wisely. HOWEVER, two of my dear friends are going on exchange to Korea for this Winter break and one of them started a blog to keep everyone updated about her journey.
www.anhventures.blogspot.com | Go read ( ‾ʖ̫‾)
Her enthusiasm to start up this blog reignited my will to blog!
so eventually this will probably turn into a review blog or just me ranting about my first world problems- BUT in just 12 days I'm going to be heading down to Sydney for a week of tourism!
&the best part is that I'll be seeing BANGTAN at THE RED BULLET IN AUSTRALIA. Still pretty spiffed that I couldn't get VIP tickets but hey I'm gonna see taekook in the flesh whilst also catching up with some friends I made when I went down there for the B1A4 concert.

I've recently realised that I developed a really bad habit of not reading over my posts. That been said, I don't think I'm gonna start proof-reading them anytime soon. Just do keep in mind that my posts from pre-2015 are littered with typos and incoherent thoughts (cause I thought I was some smart alec). These posts here after are probably still littered with errors but hopefully less.

ENJOY
COUGHANHCOUGH
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
NP: McKay Kim- "Month of June"

3 comments: